March 28, 2011

Design Police - If only ...


One of my profs showed this to me today and wow ... my mouth dropped. It's one of those instances that you wish there was something like this that you could purchase and put into use. I've been finding myself lately looking at how companies around downtown Toronto brand themselves and man ... I totally need these stickers!! It would be amazing to poster print some of these and just run around putting them on all the bad design roaming the streets of Toronto. It amazes me to no end how much people don't really take into consideration the power of design. This might help ;)

From the website, you're able to download the free file and have fun with it. It contains roughly 5 pages of designer criticisms, which playfully attack the bad design that lingers. I was immediately drawn to the type labels and would absolutely love to have some fun with them.

Check 'em out!
http://www.design-police.org/