March 28, 2011

Babees Design


I've started to appreciate the awesomeness that is packaging design. I'm known for my love of type but man ... I've really started to get into product design. I think what started this love affair was the above product. Babees Honey playfully imitates the insect itself but in a much more softer way. The soft tones used enhance the product itself and lend very well to the overall design of the product. Every detail was thought out in this design ... even the placement of the label imitates the wings of the bee. Simple and clean, the product design gives the product much more power and hold over its audiences. I *love* the type. The flow of the letters work to accentuate the feel of the product as if itself was made by the little insect itself.

Very cool.

http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Babees-Honey/49552